Thank you for your interest in making a financial contribution to Adoption Option Council of Minnesota (AOCM). We are a 501c3 established in 1983. The organization is not affiliated with any religious or political agendas. Our 100+ volunteers include birth parents, adopted persons, adoptive parents, adoption professionals, health and legal professionals and more. Together, we operate five volunteer-driven programs:
- Speakers bureau, which annually brings adoption education to 4,000 high school students.
- Grants, which provide emergency housing, medical and living-expense funds to birth mothers.
- College scholarships, which ensure birth mothers can pursue dreams of higher education.
- Training, which equips pregnancy-advising professionals to have informed conversations about adoption with their clients.
- Healing retreats, which bring birth mothers together for a weekend of friendship and support.
More than 50 communities rely on our services, and our footprint has crossed into the St. Croix River Valley. For your convenience, AOCM accepts donations online.
Of course, checks are gladly accepted at : AOCM, P.O. Box 75, Elk River, MN 55330.
View AOCM’s IRS Determination Letter.